Friday, October 8, 2010

I am a Cyborg

      Many people look at the word cyborg and have different meanings. From human beings biological functions being enhanced to survive in a hostile environment to human beings controlled by technology devices. From the way I look at it, cyborg is a person who is aided by electronic or mechanic device. Technology has been making my life easier since I was a kid, therefore I am a cyborg. 
      Everywhere we go were surrounded by technology, it's part of our life. Taking public transit with metrocards, watching TV, using computers and cellphones. Everyone depends on a certain device. I couldn't imagine myself without my phone or my computer. I'm use to having one. I'm addicted to it. If it's not for my phone I wouldn't be able to contact my parents or my friends if something happen. Without my computer, my social life would be cut of. .Technology makes my life easier.
      Technology is not what is used to be everything can be done online now. Back then if you need something you would have to go to the store and get it, but now it can be delivered to doorstep through the internet. Another example would be if your lost you would have to look at a map for directions but now you can just turn to your phone for help since your phone has built in GPS giving you turn by turn directions. 
       Technology has evolved dramatically over the years, people has been relying on technology since. My life has been much easier thanks to my phone. There's so many ways a phone or a computer can help you when your in a situation.
      
     

1 comment:

  1. Hey Lorick--Pity you could not complete this blog entry before the Blog Series Evaluation 2.

    Still, your blog entries are good. Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete