Thursday, November 4, 2010

Blog 12

     Items in Pollan's advice that make sense is to eat mostly plants, especially leaves because there high in fiber and antioxidants. Also to cook your food so you wouldn't give in to fast food and you tend to eat more healthy if you cook it yourself because you know the indegredients your adding. Things I would do right away is to avoid anything my great grandomother wouldn't recognize as food like breakfast-cereal bars since I eat a lot of those. I'm starting eating more plants, I usally don't eat much of it. One things that would be hard to do is to eat more plants because it ususally don't taste good to me. Another thing would be to stay out of the the middle of the supermarket and lean towards a section of the supermarket. Overall I would try eating more plants, eat home cooked food and try not to eat anything my grandmother wouldn't recognize as food.

2 comments:

  1. I love the image you chose for the blog post! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Blog Series Evaluation 4: A very good set of blog entries. I particularly liked your response to CATW4 and to Terry Cole's essay.

    ReplyDelete